Hai guys, first let me introduce my self. My name is Oktavia Permatasari . usually my friends called me Okta but my family called me Via. Now I am 17 years old, I am the student of SMAN 7Ska.  Its my first time make a blog, Let’s enjoy!!!

Please, look at the pictures. That’s me. Hehehe. So, what do you thing about me? NOTHING.



About my self. I am librarian, I was born on 13th October 1997. I like drawing, writing and speaking. Did you know why I like drawing so much? Because I think it can explore my imaginary on paper, especially drawing a design of cloth. Yeah… I want to be a famous designer in the world,aamiin… hmmm What about speaking?  Yes, I am talkactive person,  and I cant stop talking in everytime,anywhere. Just enough from me , thanks
I have so  many reason why I make this blog, Let's see

Komentar

Postingan Populer